- What does SAP stand for?
- The Importance of Understanding SAP
- Qualitative Standard
- Quantitative Standard
- Maximum Timeframe
- What is Financial Aid Warning?
- What is Financial Aid Probation?
- If I am on a Financial Aid Warning Status, will I automatically be put on Probation?
- SAP Status of Ineligible, Warning, or Probation and My Ability to Graduate
- What is an Appeal?
- Common Causes of Poor Academic Progress
- Basic Strategies for Becoming a Successful Student
- What resources are available to help me be a successful student?
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- If I have used the maximum Lifetime Eligibility allowable for Pell Grant, how will that impact paying for school?
- How can I best utilize my eligibility since I have a limited number of terms I can receive a Pell Grant?
- What is a Federal Direct Subsidized loan?
- What is the difference between a subsidized and an unsubsidized loan?
- What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
- If I change programs, how will my 150% Loan limit eligibility be affected?
- How can I avoid losing my Federal Direct Subsidized Loan eligibility due to the 150% loan limit rule?